pyroanimedudepyroanimedude

Main Art Reviews Stats

Sky Jump Sky Jump

ummm....this game has been on game butler for years....

Naut Land Naut Land

neat concept, poor execution.
The gravity transistions are WAY to slow,the graphics are uninspired(I'm not hating on 8 bit graphics. I like 8 bit graphics...when used correctly.this wasn't) the controls were floaty and slow and it got boring after 3 levels. everythinh felt exactly the same.

JackAstral responds:

Yeah my pixel art is pretty crappy, ahaha. The game introduceds new enemies every 5 levels, which hopefully keep things a little interesting :b Thanks for trying it out anyway, I hope it didn't annoy you to much :b

Nobody Said It Was Easy Nobody Said It Was Easy

not really anything new or fun, sometimes simple games are fun, but this isn't...

Jetblack Jetpack Jelly Jetblack Jetpack Jelly

the jelly cube feels like he has no weight, there's no music, the sound bits are annoying, and there's a huge difficulty spike in level 3.the graphics are simple but cool to look at. if you wanted to go with a silhouette style, you should've made the coins white or more pleasnt to look at.

olivertoole responds:

Thanks, yeah it's early days I'm just trying to get some feedback more then anything else and I've got a friend working on the sound.

Frog loves loot! Frog loves loot!

I like the music, and moving sideways has good fluid movement, but the idea and graphics are unoriginal and boring.could've used at least a color change to represent moving on to the next stage

KeizerZilla responds:

First thank you for this review, it helps a lot on my work! I'm sketching some art for this game, as well as new SFX. I want to release the update until tomorrow. Thanks again (:

Acid Panic Acid Panic

it was fun for a while, the art and music were good, It was sort of fun, but there's nothing that makes me want to come back to it.I knew you were basing this off a game and watch game, but you still could've added a little bit more to this....

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

decently fun game which i'll come back to. I wish there were more options in the way you ste up worlds though. it would be really cool if you got like a block designer tool, where people can edit block graphics and phisycs, and then be able to share that block in the shop

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

REALLY FUN.awesome artwork, humor and gameplay. it should've had a quality option though, as it lagged pretty badly on my weak computer

Knightmare Tower Knightmare Tower

A REALLY fun game. Can get REALLY laggy at some sections though

miniPassage 2 miniPassage 2

Fun concept, but there are problems, first, This game is so short!another thing is that it needed to be more difficult, It was EXTREMELY easy, and, the music got a bit repetitive.